1. Only goods that have been purchased only from the seller and that are can be claimed
owned by the buyer.
2. In the event that the ownership right has not yet passed to the seller to the buyer, the seller in accordance with applicable legislation is obliged to settle the complaint only after full payment in accordance with § 151a et seq. Of the Civil Code.
3. If the buyer is a consumer (a natural person who does not act within the scope of his
business, employment or occupation) to all the goods offered
provides a warranty for a period of 24 months, unless otherwise stated in the goods and the procedure is followed
in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and the Civil Code. If the buyer is not
consumer, the procedure is in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code and the warranty period
is 1 year old. The warranty period begins on the day of receipt of the goods from the transport company
or directly from the seller if the goods are taken over by the buyer in person on the day of receipt.
4. The buyer is obliged to file a complaint with the seller immediately, immediately after finding the defect.
5. Liability for defects does not apply to defects caused by the following use:
a. the defect was caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer,
b. mishandling of the product in a manner other than that stated
in the instructions for use,
c. using the goods in conditions that do not correspond to their humidity,
chemical and mechanical effects of the natural environment of the goods,
d. neglect of care and maintenance of the goods,
e. damage to goods by excessive loading,
f. using the goods in violation of the conditions specified in the documentation,
general principles, technical standards or safety regulations
or other breach of warranty.
6. Defects arising from a natural disaster are also excluded from liability for defects.
7. Liability for defects also does not extend to normal wear and tear of the goods (or their
parts) caused by the use of the goods. Therefore, a shorter product life cannot be considered
for a defect and cannot be claimed.
8. The claimed goods must be sent to our business address:
STAR FASHION s.r.o. Framborská 12, 010 01 Žilina also listed below, but without cash on delivery, or in person to the contact address. It is necessary to pack the goods appropriately so that the goods are not damaged during transport, and we recommend sending the goods by registered mail or as an insured consignment. A copy of the proof of purchase (invoice) must be attached to the goods and we recommend enclosing
completed Complaint Form. Complaints must be sent exclusively in writing
(by post) or in person (not by e-mail).
9. The seller confirms the receipt of the complaint and issues a confirmation of the application to the buyer
claims for goods in a suitable form. The day of the complaint is considered to be the day of the complaint
delivery to the seller. If the confirmation cannot be delivered immediately, it must be delivered without
unnecessary delay, but no later than together with proof of handling the complaint. Confirmation
about the handling of the complaint will be sent in writing.
10. The seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complex cases within 3 days from the date of the complaint. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical evaluation of the goods is required no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller will handle the complaint immediately; in justified cases, the complaint can be resolved later. However, the handling of the complaint may not be longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiration of the 30-day period for handling the complaint, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and will be refunded the full amount for the goods or has the right to exchange the goods for new ones.
11. Rights of the buyer when making a complaint:
a. in the event of a remediable error, the buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge,
properly and on time. The seller decides on the method of eliminating the defect. The buyer can
to demand the exchange of a faulty item for a faultless one instead of repairing a defect (repair),
provided that the seller does not incur disproportionate costs in relation to the price of the goods
or the severity of the error,
b. in the event of an irreparable error which prevents the proper use of the thing for the given purpose,
the buyer has the right either to exchange the item or to withdraw from the purchase contract
(refund) or price discount,
c. the complaint is considered settled if the complaint procedure ends
by handing over the claimed goods, exchanging them or returning the purchase price
goods, by a written request to take over the performance or a reasoned refusal.
12. Non-damage of goods, resp. The integrity of the packaging (according to the instructions when taking over the goods) must be checked when taking over the goods, as the goods may be damaged during transport, we recommend buyers to unpack the goods and inspect them in the presence of the carrier. By signing the courier, you declare that the packaging is undamaged.
13. These complaint conditions are an integral part of the general business
conditions, and the seller reserves the right to change them at any time without notice
prior notice to the buyer.
14. Contact for resolving and sending complaints: +421 903 242 008
15. In case of dissatisfaction with the handling of the complaint, the consumer has the right to contact the supervisory authority according to the local jurisdiction of the SOI for the Bratislava Region (in case of cash on delivery orders) - Slovak Trade Inspection Prievozská 32, 827 99 Bratislava, or SOI for the Nitra Region (in case of orders paid through the payment gateway) - Staničná 1567/9, 949 01 Nitra. "The operator is entitled to send personal data of customers in the range of e-mail addresses used in purchases on the website of the online store, the operator of the portal Heureka.sk for generating and sending a questionnaire satisfaction with the purchase under the program Verified by customers, which is our online store plugged in. The operator of the Heureka.sk portal is in the position of a mediator of personal data towards our company in accordance with § 8 of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data. The sending of e-mail addresses applies to all customers who have not expressed their disagreement with the sending of commercial notifications in accordance with § 62 para. 3 Act. no. 351/2011 Coll. on electronic communications and is made after each purchase on the online store. The operator of the Heureka.sk portal is entitled to provide an e-mail address used exclusively for the purpose of generating and sending a satisfaction questionnaire, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Verified by Customers program available at . The operator of the Heureka.sk portal keeps the provided e-mail addresses for the period during which our company is included in the Customer Verified program, or for the period during which the customer expresses his disagreement with sending business notifications to our company or directly to the Heureka.sk portal operator. which is given an opportunity in each individual questionnaire. "
16. Any disputes between the Seller and the Buyer, who is a consumer, can be resolved in the form of alternative resolution of consumer disputes in accordance with Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Laws. In such a case, the Buyer, who is a consumer, may contact the subject of alternative dispute resolution, which is, for example, the Slovak Trade Inspection or another authorized legal entity. The complete list of ADR entities is maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic ( We recommend buyers - consumers to use the contact form on the Seller's website resp. e-mail before initiating an alternative dispute resolution.